1. Sloppy Bottom Park reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone and to remove any unruly participant at our discretion.
2. All riding at Sloppy Bottom Park is at your own risk!
3. Prior to entry, all patrons must provide Sloppy Bottom Park LLC with a signed waiver and photo ID. All patrons under the age of 18 must provide a notarized waiver signed by a parent / guardian. If a parent / guardian is present with the minor a notarized waiver remains a requirement prior to entry. All waivers remain valid and on file for one year from date of entry.
4. All ATV drivers must be a licensed driver of 16 and older after dusk. This is for the safety of all riders. All Drivers who are under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian present and wear a helmet while riding ATV’s.
5. Sloppy Bottom will issue wristbands upon receipt of waiver and before entry to the park. Wristbands must be worn at all times while in the park and will be required for re-entry into the park.
6. No Weapons of any kind are permitted on the park grounds at any time. THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE.
7. No fireworks of any kind are permitted on Sloppy Bottom property.
8. Campfires must be kept in designated camping areas and must be attended to at all times. (No pallets or anything containing nails) NO CHAINSAWS ARE ALLOWED ON PARK PROPERTY.
9. Loud music or other noise exceeding a reasonable level is not permitted from 11pm until 7am.
10. Please deposit all trash in the appropriate containers as we want to keep our park clean & safe for everyone.
11. No glass containers of any kind are allowed on the premises. It is a safety issue.
12. Alcohol is allowed on the premises, however all state alcohol laws apply. Minors will not be allowed to drink alcohol while in the park. Any alcohol found on a minor will be confiscated by security. Minors in possession will be subject to a fine and possible arrest/removal from the property.
13. No Illegal drugs on the property. The sheriff’s department will be notified and you will be removed from the park.
14. No Pets.
15. TIRES: ATV and Side x Sides not to exceed 40 inches. Small trucks and Jeeps not to exceed 35 inches.
16. Maximum speed of 5 mph is enforced on all community roads throughout the entire park.
17. Fighting, Harassment, Vandalism, Theft, or Attitudes will not be tolerated at Sloppy Bottom! Violations will be subject to arrest and possible temporary or permanent ban from the property.
18. Sloppy Bottom recommends everyone use proper safety equipment and follow your vehicle manufacturer’s safety guidelines while operating in the park.
19. Sloppy Bottom strongly recommends EVERY RIDER, regardless of age, wear a helmet while riding.
20. Patrons must stay within the designated boundary markers and fences when riding and camping. Any persons caught in restricted areas are subject to removal from property and will be held liable and financially responsible for any damages.
21. No vehicles of any kind are permitted in the water park area.
22. No riding allowed on the dam – This is a Restricted Area.
23. We have ZERO Tolerance for dumping grey and black water in the park; violations will result in immediate ejection from the park with no refund.